What should I do if I receive a Trademark Office Action?

Contact a Trademark Attorney! Office Actions can be complicated and your trademark lawyer will help you determine the nature of the Office Action (is the problem procedural or substantive) and the likelihood of surmounting it.

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!